Counting bicycles on city streets using SensMax TAC-B 4G radar is a straightforward process. Here's how it works:
• Install the Sensor: Mount the SensMax TAC-B 4G radar sensor in a strategic location along the city street where you want to count bicycles.
• Radar Technology: The TAC-B 4G radar sensor utilizes advanced radar technology to detect and track moving objects, including bicycles. It accurately captures the presence and movement of bicycles passing by.
• Data Transmission: The sensor is equipped with a 4G mobile network connection, enabling seamless data transmission to the online reporting portal.
• Real-time Reporting: The data collected by the sensor is instantly sent to the online reporting portal, providing real-time insights into bicycle traffic patterns, volume, and trends.
• Analytics and Insights: Access the online reporting portal to analyze the collected data and gain valuable insights into bicycle movement on the city streets. You can view detailed reports, track peak hours, identify popular routes, and make data-driven decisions to optimize infrastructure and improve cycling experiences.
Counting bicycles on city streets using SensMax TAC-B 4G radar offers several technical benefits:
• Accurate Detection: The TAC-B 4G radar sensor utilizes advanced radar technology that provides precise and reliable detection of bicycles. It can accurately distinguish bicycles from other objects, ensuring accurate counting results.
• All-Weather Performance: The radar technology used in the TAC-B 4G sensor is not affected by weather conditions such as rain, snow, or fog. It operates effectively in any weather, providing continuous and reliable counting data.
• Wide Coverage Area: The TAC-B 4G radar sensor has a wide coverage area, allowing it to monitor and count bicycles across multiple lanes and areas of the city street. This ensures comprehensive data collection and analysis.
• Easy Installation and Maintenance: The TAC-B 4G radar sensor is designed for easy installation and minimal maintenance. It can be mounted on poles or structures along the city streets, and its robust construction ensures durability and longevity.