SensMax S1 wireless people counting sensors
- Operation principle:Infrared beam crossing
- Movement direction finding:Unidirectional
- Internal memory :25 days of hourly data
- Power supply:AA batteries
- Battery life:up to 2 years
- Communication range:S1 Pro up to 50m, S1 LR - 150m, S1 SLR - 800m
SensMax S1 wireless people counter. Unidirectional people counting. Battery life 2 years.
SensMax S1 Pro - 241 EUR
SensMax S1 LR - 255 EUR
SensMax S1 SLR - 285 EUR
Wireless people counting sensor
SensMax S1 wireless people counting sensor powered by standard AAA batteries creates invisible infrared rays counting every visitor crossing the rays. This sensor has uni-directional people counting algorithm.
The installation of the people counting sensors is simple, and it takes only a few minutes. People counters collect and automatically send the data to the central database via the SensMax gateway.
There are three modifications of people counting sensors with different communication ranges:
- SensMax Pro S1 - 40-50m
- SensMax S1 LR - up to 150m
- SensMax S1 SLR - up to 800m
You can choose the proper people counting sensor model according to premises size and distance to the data gateway. We recommend using SensMax Pro S1 and SensMax S1 LR for people counting in small and medium premises, and SensMax S1 SLR for counting people in large buildings with many floors.
Wireless people counting sensors are powered by standard AA batteries for up to 2 years. People counting sensor SensMax S1 has internal memory for data backup of 25 days of hourly statistics.
People counting sensors deliver statistical data of visitors to a cloud portal or a local server using the SensMax gateway every 20 minutes. There are two types of gateways according to your project specifics - LAN/Internet-based gateway for any people counting sensor model and WiFi/Internet-based gateway for LR and SLR people counters.
Using the SensMax S1 people counting sensor you will get a list of ready-to-use analytical, statistical, and administrative reports per hour, day, week, month, and year per each people counting sensor or per group of sensors. You are welcome to check the online reporting portal or locally installed application features here.
Wireless people counter benefits
- Wireless setup – easy and fast installation without any mounting or cabling works.
- Internal memory – people counter sensor has built backup memory for 25 days of hourly statistics.
- Long battery life – wireless people counter working on standard AA batteries for up to 2 years.
- Automatic operation – people counting sensors collecting statistics 24/7 and sending updates to a central database every 20 minutes.
- Long range – people counting sensors can connect the data gateway in the distance up to 800m.
SensMax S1 Technical Details
|Application||People counting in retail store, people counting in shopping mall, people counting in office building, people counting in washroom, people counting in library, people countign in museum|
|People counting technology||Infrared beam crossing|
|Internal memory||25 days of hourly data|
SensMax PRO S1 up to 50m
SensMax S1 LR up to 150m
SensMax S1 SLR up to 800m
|Radio module frequency|
SensMax PRO S1 2.4 GHz
SensMax S1 LR 868 MHz
SensMax S1 SLR 868 MHz
|Data gateways supported|
|Case||Black or White ABS Plastic|
|GDPR/Privacy law||Anonymous people detection, 100% compliant, no filming|
|Counting accuracy||Up to 99%|
|Passage width||Optimal 1m - 5m, maximum - 9m|
|Infrared ray angle||One beam, 6°|
|Fixture||Double-sided adhesive tape, Plastic mounting bracket|
|Tamper protection||Sound alarm and report in software|
|Power supply||AA batteries|
|Battery lifetime||Up to 2 years|