You need to use people traffic counter to get foot traffic analytics that will provide you with the important information to evaluate your success and optimize operational efficiency to identify and create opportunities for growth.
Let’s take a look at why people counting system is important.
- Optimize staffing. Staffing based on sales number is inaccurate. Knowing your traffic levels with people traffic counter throughout the week can help you avoid staffing errors. Make your customers linger and buy by guiding them through your space.
- Make educated staffing decisions with customer counting by creating a staff schedule around predicted foot traffic demand.
- Customers prefer to do shopping online and they are less likely to visit a physical store on rainy or gloomy days. Mobilize your team doing customer counting depending on the weather.
- Measure marketing success. Know instantly whether your marketing money is driving visitors to your store or not with people counting system. Also, measure how popular the new products are becoming. Know how effective your display is in grabbing the attention of the visitors by counting how many visitors just pass by it with customer counting retail.
- Determine sales conversion rate. Using customer counting systems you can determine your sales conversion rate. You will know whether you are converting visitors into customers or losing them due to inadequate service.
- Maintenance and planning. Restock, clean restroom, and make changes in display not discouraging customers from entering during peak hours. You can schedule maintenance and overall floor management with customer counting retail.