SensMax D3 TS real-time wireless people counting sensor
- Operation principle:Three infrared beams crossing
- Movement direction finding:Two directions IN and OUT
- Internal memory :1000 records
- Battery life:Up to 1 year
- Additional feature:Real-time data delivery
SensMax Pro D3 TS wireless people counting sensors with real-time data delivery to a server. Battery life up to 1 year.
SensMax D3 LR TS - 334 EUR
SensMax D3 SLR TS - 384 EUR
Wireless people counting sensor
SensMax Pro D3 TS is wireless people counting sensor for projects where it is needed to count people in real-time mode. Easy wireless installation takes 5 minutes only. Real-time people counting sensor has a bi-directional counting algorithm for detecting visitor of IN or OUT movement direction. Wireless people counter delivering data to a SensMax cloud reporting portal in the real-time mode so that you can follow up premises occupation statistics in real-time.
There are two modifications of real-time people counting sensors: SensMax D3 LR TS, and SensMax D3 SLR TS with communication ranges of up to 150m and up to 800m. We recommend using SensMax D3 LR TS for small and medium-size premises and SensMax D3 SLR TS for people counting in large buildings with many entrances and several floors such as big office buildings or shopping malls.
SensMax Pro D3 TS is a battery-powered wireless people counting sensor. Powered up by standard batteries for up to 1 year. The sensor has built-in memory for backup of 1000 records. Real-time people counting sensors using SensMax LAN/Internet or WiFi/Internet data gateway for delivering statistics to the cloud reporting system.
You can get standard statistical and analytical reports for people traffic flow historical analysis, as well as real-time occupancy reports with options to configure automated notifications according to the number of visitors on the premises. Check detailed information about real-time reports here.
Wireless real-time people counter benefits
- Real-time people counting – wireless people counter sending info to the cloud reporting portal in real-time mode.
- Movement direction detection – real-time people counter use bidirectional counting algorithm for detecting incoming and outgoing visitors.
- Wireless setup – installation of wireless real-time people counting sensors is straightforward and takes some minutes only.
- Internal memory – bidirectional real-time people counting sensor has internal memory for backup of 1000 visitor records.
- Advanced reporting – online reports with advanced configuration options for occupancy monitoring
SensMax D3 TS Technical Details
|Application||Real-time people counting in retail store, occupancy monitoring in shopping mall, real-time people counting in office buildings, real-time people counting in washrooms, real-time occupancy monitoring in premises|
|People counting technology||Three infrared beam crossing|
|Movement tracking||Bi-directional IN/OUT|
|Internal memory||1000 records|
SensMax D3 LR TS up to 150m
SensMax D3 SLR TS up to 800m
|Radio module frequency|
SensMax D3 LR TS 868 MHz
SensMax D3 SLR TS 868 MHz
|Data gateways supported||Real-time data gateway SensMax TCPIP TS|
Real-time data gateway SensMax WiFi TS
|Case||Black or White ABS Plastic|
|GDPR/Privacy law||Anonymous people detection, 100% compliant, no filming|
|Counting accuracy||Up to 99%|
|Passage width||Optimal 1m - 5m, maximum - 9m|
|Infrared ray angle||Three beams, 6°|
|Fixture||Double-sided adhesive tape, Plastic mounting bracket|
|Tamper protection||Sound alarm and report in software|
|Power supply||AA batteries|
|Battery lifetime||Up to 1 year|