SensMax SE/DE data collector for outdoor people counting sensors
- Internal memory :2000 days of hourly data
- Qty of serviced devices :Up to 100 pcs of outdoor people counting sensors
- Battery life:Up to 1 year
SensMax SE/DE data collector for data reading from outdoor people counting sensors SensMax SE and SensMax DE.
SensMax SE/DE Data Collector
SensMax SE/DE data collector is a device for reading statistical data from SensMax SE and SensMax DE outdoor people counting sensors. The data collector features a wireless infrared port for data downloading from the outdoor people counting sensors. You need to aim the data collector at a outdoor footfall counting sensor and press the “Read” button.
The data collector downloads the pedestrian counting statistics from the outdoor people counting sensors and saves it into the internal memory that is enough for storing up to 2000 days of hourly statistics from up to 100 outdoor people counting sensors.
SensMax SE/DE data collector has a built-in battery for 1 year of operation with the option to recharge the battery via USB port. To download statistics from the data collector, please connect it to any PC with preinstalled SensMax EasyReport software.
The reporting software will download footfall counting statisticsfrom the data collector and append it to historical data. You can get ready-to-use footfall counting reports per hour, day, week, month and year in SensMax EasyReport software.
SensMax SE/DE Data Collector Advantages
- Mobile device – The data collector works independently from connection to any IT infrastructure or electricity.
- Internal memory – Stores up to 2000 days of hourly statistics from outdoor people counting sensors.
- Long battery life – Built-in rechargeable accumulator that is enough for 1 year operation.
- Easy to use – plug and play device with wireless data reading from sensors and USB port connection for data export.
SensMax SE/DE Data Collector Technical Details
|Application||Outdoor footfall counting, pedestrians counting outdoor, people counting in parks, outdoor people counting, people counting for non-elecricity areas, counting pedestrians counting on walking trails, pedestrians counting|
|Connectivity range||Up to 1m infrared connection|
|Qty of serviced devices||Up to 100pcs of outdoor sensors|
|Internal memory||2000 days of hourly data|
Shared memory among sensors
|Power supply||Built-in Li-Ion accumulator, rechargeable|
|Battery life||Up to 1 year|
|Case||ABS plastic, black|