- Market trend for Y2022. We noticed significant interest growth for outdoor people counting on city streets this year. Please remember that SensMax TAC-B 3D-WP and SensMax TAC-B 4G radars fit these projects perfectly - no filming, working in any light/weather, counting people/bicycles, easy to install, robust. We expect that this trend will continue.
- The newest trend for Y2023. Noticed interest growth for people counting projects in smart buildings for meeting room management and facility management. You can use SensMax radars with building management systems and for IFTTT/SHELLY webhooks based IF/THEN scenarios for 3rd party software and electrical equipment management.
- Technology update requests. This year, we have received many requests for building up electricity independent outdoor people counting system. Working hard on the creation of solar panel-driven outdoor people counting radar with 4G data delivery to a server. We will inform you about the progress. Pssst... someone has seen the beta version already.
- National websites launched in Germany and Poland to support local sales. Feel free to use them for your projects - www.sensmax.de and www.sensmax.pl.
- New sensors development. Our R&D is working on new sensors development. Lets see what they will put on a table. Will it be for car counting, remote temperature monitoring, or advanced security? Will keep you updated!
News & Blog
SensMax 2023 insights and Happy New Year
Dear Partners, Thank you for many projects during this year! We wish you a successful year 2023 fulfilled with 5x more projects based on SensMax solutions! Just a quick update for you.