The SensMax TAC-B 4G Bicycle Counting Sensor
The SensMax TAC-B 4G bicycle counting sensor is a new solution designed to count bicycles precisely. Here's how it works:
- Advanced Technology: The sensor uses mmWave radar technology to detect bicycles. It can distinguish between bicycles and other objects, ensuring accurate counting.
- Bi-Directional Counting: The TAC-B 4G sensor can count bicycles traveling in both directions. This bidirectional counting capability provides comprehensive data for traffic analysis.
- Real-Time Data: Equipped with 4G connectivity, the sensor sends real-time data to a server, allowing immediate access to bicycle counting statistics.
- Privacy Compliant: The sensor counts bicycles without compromising privacy. It doesn't capture images or personal information, ensuring GDPR and privacy law compliance.
The SensMax SPS20 Solar Power System
To make bicycle counting possible in areas without a reliable electricity supply, the SensMax SPS20 solar power system comes into play. Here's what makes it a perfect companion to the TAC-B 4G sensor:
- Optimized Solar Energy: The SPS20 system features a high-quality solar panel that efficiently harnesses sunlight and converts it into electrical energy. This maximizes energy generation, even in areas with limited sunlight.
- Battery Backup: The system includes a LiFePO4 rechargeable battery that stores excess electricity generated during the day. This battery provides a stable power supply for the TAC-B 4G sensor during nighttime or periods of low sunlight. With approximately 64-85 hours of backup, the system ensures continuous operation.
- Space-Efficient Design: All essential components, including the solar panel, charging controller, and battery, are pre-wired and integrated into a single, compact system. This design offers convenience and space efficiency, making it suitable for various installation locations.
- Weatherproof and Durable: With an IP68 protection rating, the SPS20 system is built to withstand challenging weather conditions, including rain, snow, and extreme temperatures. It's a robust solution for outdoor installations.
Counting Bicycles in Non-Electricity Areas
The combination of the SensMax TAC-B 4G bicycle counting sensor and the SPS20 solar power system opens up new possibilities for counting bicycles in non-electricity areas:
- Remote Trails: Count bicycles on remote biking trails where access to electricity is limited.
- Nature Reserves: Monitor bicycle traffic in nature reserves, helping conservationists manage visitor impact.
- Greenways: Count bicycles on greenways and scenic routes that promote eco-friendly transportation.
- Rural Roads: Understand bicycle traffic on rural roads to plan infrastructure and safety measures.
- Off-Road Routes: Track bicycles on off-road routes and adventure trails popular among outdoor enthusiasts.
Counting bicycles in areas without electricity is no longer a challenge. The SensMax TAC-B 4G bicycle counting sensor, powered by the SPS20 solar power system, offers a reliable, sustainable, and accurate solution. It enables bicycle counting in remote trails, nature reserves, greenways, rural roads, and off-road routes, providing valuable data for transportation planning and promoting sustainable mobility.