The SensMax TAC-B 4G Outdoor People Counting Sensor
The SensMax TAC-B 4G outdoor counting sensor is designed for reliable visitor counting in outdoor settings. Here's how it works:
- Advanced Outdoor Performance: This sensor is built to withstand the elements. It operates flawlessly in all weather conditions, including rain, snow, fog, and extreme temperatures.
- Wide Detection Area: The TAC-B 4G sensor boasts a broad detection area, ensuring comprehensive coverage of outdoor spaces. It accurately counts visitors over an extensive range.
- Bi-Directional Counting: The sensor counts visitors moving in both directions, providing a complete picture of visitor traffic.
- Real-Time Data: Equipped with 4G connectivity, the sensor delivers real-time visitor data to a server, enabling immediate access to visitor statistics.
To make outdoor visitor counting sustainable, the SensMax SPS20 solar power system is an ideal companion to the TAC-B 4G sensor.
- Battery Backup: The system includes a LiFePO4 rechargeable battery that stores excess energy generated during the day. It provides a stable power source for the sensor during nighttime or low sunlight periods. With approximately 64-85 hours of backup, it guarantees uninterrupted operation.
- Space-Efficient Design: All essential components, including the solar panel, charging controller, and battery, are pre-wired and integrated into a compact system. This design is convenient and space-efficient for outdoor installations.
- Durable and Weatherproof: With an IP68 protection rating, the SPS20 system is built to withstand harsh outdoor conditions. It can endure rain, snow, and extreme temperatures.
Sustainable Outdoor Visitor Counting
The combination of the SensMax TAC-B 4G outdoor people counting sensor and the SPS20 solar power system opens up new possibilities for sustainable outdoor visitor counting:
Parks and Recreational Areas: Accurately count visitors in parks, ensuring efficient resource allocation and park maintenance.
- Nature Reserves: Monitor visitor traffic in ecologically sensitive areas to protect the environment.
- Hiking Trails: Gather data on trail usage to enhance safety measures and provide a better visitor experience.
- Picnic Areas: Understand peak visitor times to manage facilities and maintain cleanliness.
- Beaches and Waterfronts: Track beachgoers and waterfront visitors to ensure safety and resource availability.
Counting outdoor visitors is now achievable, thanks to the SensMax TAC-B 4G outdoor people counting sensor and the SPS20 solar power system. These technologies enable accurate visitor counting in parks, nature reserves, hiking trails, picnic areas, and waterfronts.