Real-time people counting system SensMax WebKit TS
- Operation principle:Real-time infrared beam people counters
- Qty of serviced devices :Contains one sensor kit and one gateway
- Power supply:Batteries and AC adapter included
- Additional:Cables, brackets, adhesive tape, installation manual included
- Additional feature:All devices in kit paired and pre-configured for connection to SensWeb cloud reporting portal
Real-time people counting system SensMax WebKit is a set of pre-configured wireless people counters with real-time counting algorithm and preconfigured data gateway for connection to SensWeb cloud reporting portal. SensMax WebKit TS contains real-time people counters, automatic data gateway, plastic brackets, cables, a power adapter, a set of batteries, a screwdriver, and an installation manual.
SensMax people counting system Webkit TS is a set of pre-configured real-time people counters and a data gateway for secure connection to the SensWeb cloud reporting portal.
Kit contains real-time people counters, the automatic data gateway, plastic brackets, cables, a power adapter, a set of batteries, a screwdriver, and an installation manual.
The data gateway configured for statistical data forwarding from real-time people counting sensors to the online database.
Statistical data from wireless people counters to a server delivered in a real-time mode.
People counting system supports data export from cloud reporting portal using API and XML, CSV, and MYSQL data formats for locally installed software.
SensMax WebKit TS contains wireless people counting sensors. Installation of wireless devices is fast and easy.
No need for any specialized technical knowledge for installation.
Real-time people counting sensors are useful for projects it is required to control how many people currently are on premises.
SensMax real-time people counting system WebKit TS contains all supplies for installation, so it is ready for installation without hardware configuration.
There are people counting sensors with various communication ranges - LongRange (up to 150m) and SuperLongRange (up to 800m).
You can choose two color enclosures for wireless people counters – black one or cream white one.
You are welcome to check real-time cloud reporting portal online demo by visiting my.sensmax.eu. Please press the DEMO button to get into the system.
Benefits of real-time people counting system:
Real-time people counting – database update takes seconds, so you can see changes in live mode.
Wireless setup – simple installation of real-time people counters without difficult mounting works.
Movement direction detection – real-time people counters detecting incoming and outgoing visitors.
Internal memory – real-time people counters have internal memory for backing up 2000 visitor records.
Advanced reporting – real-time data update displaying in reports within 5-minutes time spans and per 1-second in case of the raw data format used.
How to install and activate real-time people counting sensors?
Please find below step-by-step instruction on how to activate real-time people counting devices and get access to the online reporting portal.
1. Please unpack real-time people counting system WebKit TS and take out all devices.
2. Please write down the serial numberof the people counting system data gateway. You will need it to create an account at an online reporting portal.
3.Connect the data gateway to a power adapter and then connect it to a local router. Make sure that you have Internet access for the data gateway. If everything is done correctly, the red Server Link indicator will light up on the data gateway.
4. Install batteriesinto people counter sensors.
5.Register people counter sensors at the data gateway by pressing the special button on the data gateway and sensor. Sound signal shows that devices paired.
6. Install wireless people counting sensorsat premise’s entrance by sticking them to sidewalls at 1.5m height. Use brackets if needed.
7. Go to online reporting portal SensWeb at my.sensmax.eu and fill a registration form.
8. Log in to your account and add the data gateway to your profile by entering its serial number. People counter sensors will appear into the reporting system automatically.
9. Now you can start creating various online people counting reports using statistical data from people counting sensors.